Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your circulation?
A substantial amount that we are still calculating.
2. How often do you publish?
Once a week on Thursdays.
3. What is your coverage area?
4. How do I submit a news item?
Email our editor at email@example.com or call Rick at (870) 382-4925.
5. How do I place an ad in your newspaper?
Contact our advertising staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (870) 382-4925.
6. What’s the cost to advertise?
Contact our ad department for rates and more information by emailing email@example.com or call (870) 382-4925.
7. How do I subscribe?
Contact Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (870) 382-4925.
8. Does your publication include classified ads?
9. What are your business hours?
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
10. Where is your newspaper printed?
11. What are the politics of your publications?
Our editorial opinions are based on what we believe is right and not influenced by political affiliation. We also welcome opposing viewpoints. We believe that the exchange of different ideas and opinions is an essential part of our mission. Letters to the editor and guest columns are strongly encouraged.